Uganda’s best-known musical export Edrisah Musuuza alias Eddy Kenzo has teamed on a new hot banger titled Nyoola with Rwandan singer and songwriter Itahiwacu Bruce alias Bruce Medlodie. Eddy Kenzo has collaborated with a number of singers from many nations, making him Uganda’s most successful music exporter.(In a new song – Eddy Kenzo collaborates with Bruce Melodie)
The CEO of Big Talent Entertainment updated his social media accounts about this new endeavor.
“Rwanda and Uganda are linked.” Nyoola, along with my brother Bruce Melodie, is available all over the world,”
- Since their Kukyala over 10 months ago, Robin Kisti and her partner Mark Asiimwe had broken things up
- Optimus, a walking humanoid robot that Tesla has unveiled, might be purchased in 2027
- Diamond Platnumz and Spice Diana Give each other Nicknames
- Why Vanessa and Emmanuel Lwasa’s Kukyala was canceled
- It’s time for Chameleone – Bebe Cool and Bobi Wine to end their musical careers
Bruce Melodie is a Rwandan performer and songwriter who goes by the name Itahiwacu Bruce. He is also a winner of Seasons 8 of Primus Guma Guma Superstar. He is also the creator of the Igitangaza Music label. Bruce Melodie represents Kigali Arena and Food Bundles as a brand ambassador. On March 2nd, 1992, he was born.
Nyoola is a highly popular song in East Africa. So, go ahead and watch it online, download it, and share it with your friends and family.(In a new song – Eddy Kenzo collaborates with Bruce Melodie celebrity jazz ug)