Agnes Nandutu, a former NTV news reporter who also served as the State Minister for Karamoja Affairs, is said to be bedridden after tripping in her bathroom.(After falling in the bathroom Hon. Agnes Nandutu is said to remain bedridde)
According to reports, she landed hard on her back and head on the floor and suffered a blood clot, putting her in a critical condition.
- Since their Kukyala over 10 months ago, Robin Kisti and her partner Mark Asiimwe had broken things up
- Optimus, a walking humanoid robot that Tesla has unveiled, might be purchased in 2027
- Diamond Platnumz and Spice Diana Give each other Nicknames
- Why Vanessa and Emmanuel Lwasa’s Kukyala was canceled
- It’s time for Chameleone – Bebe Cool and Bobi Wine to end their musical careers
One of her close relatives confirmed the news of her bathroom accident, declining to give her identity to the public but stating that the State Minister for Karamoja is still in a critical condition.
Agnes Nandutu remained tight-lipped when asked about the hospital where she is being treated.
Several of her fans have also been seen giving her messages wishing her a speedy recovery after the bathroom mishap.(After falling in the bathroom Hon. Agnes Nandutu is said to remain bedridden celebrityjazzug)