Agnes Nandutu, a former NTV news reporter who also served as the State Minister for Karamoja Affairs, is said to be bedridden after tripping in her bathroom.(After falling in the bathroom Hon. Agnes Nandutu is said to remain bedridde)
According to reports, she landed hard on her back and head on the floor and suffered a blood clot, putting her in a critical condition.
- Exploring the Cinematic Brilliance of “Through My Window Looking at You 2024
- From Script to Screen: The Making of “Code 8 Part 2 2024
- Halo 2022 Series What Fans Need to Know – Review
- The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live 2024 Series – A Fan’s Ultimate Guide
- Breaking Down the Most Epic Moments of the WWE Elimination Chamber
One of her close relatives confirmed the news of her bathroom accident, declining to give her identity to the public but stating that the State Minister for Karamoja is still in a critical condition.
Agnes Nandutu remained tight-lipped when asked about the hospital where she is being treated.
Several of her fans have also been seen giving her messages wishing her a speedy recovery after the bathroom mishap.(After falling in the bathroom Hon. Agnes Nandutu is said to remain bedridden celebrityjazzug)