Wilson Bugembe, a well-known gospel storyteller and Pentecostal pastor, is about to leave the bachelor’s club. Pastor Bugembe stunned the audience by revealing the wedding invitation cards.(Pastor Wilson Bugembe’s Mega Wedding Is Finally Confirmed and Invitation Cards Have Been Sent)
According to information received by the Blizz news department from Bugembe’s senior pastor at The Worship House, Nansana, the ‘Kani’ artist is planning to marry his long-time girlfriend in June of this year.
Bugembe appears to have been formally taken after a lengthy period of playing hide and seek with his flock about when he will be off the searching lane.
- Exploring the Cinematic Brilliance of “Through My Window Looking at You 2024
- From Script to Screen: The Making of “Code 8 Part 2 2024
- Halo 2022 Series What Fans Need to Know – Review
- The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live 2024 Series – A Fan’s Ultimate Guide
- Breaking Down the Most Epic Moments of the WWE Elimination Chamber
Pastor Bugembe’s wedding vows with his unidentified lover will take place on June 3, 2022 at Worship House, Nansana, followed by a reception at Hotel Africana, according to a linked invitation wedding card addressed to ‘Joseph Seguya.’
When contacted, however, as someone who enjoys hiding something behind revelers, the young singing preacher has admitted that he is seriously considering marriage and that he would likely go down the aisle, but he was non-committal on when and refused to confirm that he has a fiancée.(Pastor Wilson Bugembe’s Mega Wedding Is Finally Confirmed and Invitation Cards Have Been Sent celebrityjazzug)