When Fireboy DML arrived at Entebbe Airport on Friday morning, he described performing for his Ugandan fans as a “dream.”(Fireboy DML a Nigerian singer – arrives in Kampala on Saturday for a performance)
Fireboy DML, whose true name is Adedamola Adefolahan, landed in Kampala yesterday night ahead of the much-anticipated ‘Fireboy Live in Kampala’ performance on Saturday, April 30th, 2022.
The 26-year-old Nigerian musician is ready to put on a spectacle at Lugogo Cricket Oval tomorrow.
Fireboy was greeted by an entourage that included renowned local rapper Navio when he arrived at the airport.
- Uganda National Examinations Board PLE Results 2022 (UNEB)
- The 2023 Concert Date Has Been Announced – Ykee Benda
- Programme Manager | NGO Jobs – World Vision International
- Martha Mukisa attributes her musical breakthrough to Kenzo
- The singer Gavana Cymo laments the death of his father
During a press conference, the “Tattoo” singer said that singing in Uganda has been a dream come true and that he can’t wait to take the stage.
I’m overjoyed to finally be able to visit Uganda; performing for my Ugandan fans has long been a goal of mine. I’m impatient.
Since the lockout was lifted, a slew of other West African acts, including Ruger and Chike, have played for Ugandans.(Fireboy DML a Nigerian singer – arrives in Kampala on Saturday for a performance celebrity jazz ug)