When Fireboy DML arrived at Entebbe Airport on Friday morning, he described performing for his Ugandan fans as a “dream.”(Fireboy DML a Nigerian singer – arrives in Kampala on Saturday for a performance)
Fireboy DML, whose true name is Adedamola Adefolahan, landed in Kampala yesterday night ahead of the much-anticipated ‘Fireboy Live in Kampala’ performance on Saturday, April 30th, 2022.
The 26-year-old Nigerian musician is ready to put on a spectacle at Lugogo Cricket Oval tomorrow.
Fireboy was greeted by an entourage that included renowned local rapper Navio when he arrived at the airport.
- S*X Education Season 4, Full Review of the Netflix Show
- Carls date 2023 Animation Movie, Full Review
- The Ultimate Guide to Finding Affordable Online Colleges for In-State Students
- The Top 6 Online Business Degree Programs That Guarantee Lucrative Careers
- Understanding Accreditation: A Key Factor in Choosing an Online U.S. University
During a press conference, the “Tattoo” singer said that singing in Uganda has been a dream come true and that he can’t wait to take the stage.
I’m overjoyed to finally be able to visit Uganda; performing for my Ugandan fans has long been a goal of mine. I’m impatient.
Since the lockout was lifted, a slew of other West African acts, including Ruger and Chike, have played for Ugandans.(Fireboy DML a Nigerian singer – arrives in Kampala on Saturday for a performance celebrity jazz ug)