YahBoy, actual name Fred Tumwesigye, praises his sweetheart in his new song ‘Emelina,’ as he yearns for more love.(In ‘Emelina’ YahBoy wishes for greater love)
After “Leero Party” (with Eddy Kenzo) and “Banger,” YahBoy’s first release of 2022 is Emelina.
He calls it “one of the best songs I’ve ever written,” and says he selected a love song because “love is all around us.”
In all of the songs I’ve written, this is one of my best. Because the world is surrounded by love, I decided to bring it in love. “YahBoy”
The song is a mix of Dancehall and Afrobeat, and the soundtrack will get you moving even before you see the graphics.
- Elizabeth II has passed away
- Who will win the title of Miss Tourism Uganda for 2022–2023
- Evelyn Lagu requests further funding for her fourteenth operation
- President Museveni has a song by Diamond Platnumz called Balaam
- The Computer Misuse (Amendment) Bill 2022 is adopted by Parliament
Babybeats created Emelina, which was mixed and mastered by Herbertskillz. Elly V. Mugisa was in charge of the visuals.
Fredo YahBoy, a former member of the Triplets Ghetto Kids, told MBU in November 2021 that he wants to inspire other kids to make decent music.(In ‘Emelina’ YahBoy wishes for greater love celebrity jazz ug)