The Necessary Noize pair will be releasing new music after a ten-year break, and Nazizi Hirji believes there has never been a better time for them to return to the scene.(It’s the ideal time for Nazizi on Necessary Noize to make a comeback)
In the next months, Necessary Noize, a Kenyan old generation reggae music duo comprised of Wyre and Nazizi, will release a new eight-track EP.
Wyre verified the news that the duo is reuniting and working on new projects, the first of which will be released on May 5th.
When asked about their upcoming reunion, Nazizi explained that it has been in the works for a long time but has been postponed.
Finally, they were able to create space, and she believes that this is the ideal time for Necessary Noize to make some noise.
Wyre and I have long spoken about creating something as Necessary Noize, but due to individual responsibilities, we have been putting it off until now.
- Exploring the Cinematic Brilliance of “Through My Window Looking at You 2024
- From Script to Screen: The Making of “Code 8 Part 2 2024
- Halo 2022 Series What Fans Need to Know – Review
- The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live 2024 Series – A Fan’s Ultimate Guide
- Breaking Down the Most Epic Moments of the WWE Elimination Chamber
The stars have just aligned in our favor. We hadn’t planned for it to happen this year, but if you ask me, now would be the ideal time.
The next projects have already sparked excitement among committed followers who have been following Wyre’s teaser on social media.(It’s the ideal time for Nazizi on Necessary Noize to make a comeback celebrity jazz ug)