After introducing her love of her life to her parents and relatives on Friday last week, Princess Sheila Nvannugi of Buganda has officially dropped off the singles’ radar.(Princess Sheila Nvannugi introduces her sweetheart to her parents in secret)
Princess Nvannugi tried everything she could to keep her marriage rites a secret, but her intentions were thwarted by snoops.
She attempted to elude her spouse by having the functions at night, but one of the people who told journalists about her introduction ceremony foiled her plans.
Princess Nvannugi has been with the gentleman who swept her off her feet for eight years, and most people refer to him as her personal assistant.
Others referred to him as her bodyguard, and dubbed him ‘Kabode.’ Nvannungi referred to him as her brother most of the time when they were out in public.
- General Muhoozi Droped as the Commander of UPDF’s Land Forces
- It Takes me only 2 days to capture Nairobi – Gen. Muhoozi
- Next Media’s Chief Producer Doreen Katusiime Dies
- Spice Diana Starts Road to Cricket Oval Lugogo
- The Top 10 Richest Kids in Kampala Today 2022
During the ceremony, Princess Nvannugi committed to treat her husband with the utmost respect and to love him unconditionally.(Princess Sheila Nvannugi introduces her sweetheart to her parents in secret celebrity jazz ug