Winnie Nwagi of Swangz Avenue had a dramatic breakup with fellow singer Generale Zaabu, formerly known as Joshua Czar’bu, in December 2017.(When I broke up with Winnie Nwagi – I was depressed – Joshua Czar’bu)
According to speculations, Generale Zaabu failed to fulfill his roles and responsibilities as a man at home, including paying debts, resulting in the breakup.
According to additional claims based on Nwagi’s snapchat thread, Generale Zaabu was a silent, violent, and extremely dangerous man.
When the story first broke, few people had the opportunity to hear Zaabu’s side of the story, and no one knows his narrative now.
During an interview with Galaxy FM’s Mr. Henrie about his breakup with Nwagi, Zaabu revealed that his falling out with the “Musawo” singer disordered his entire life.
He went on to say that he was depressed and had to take a vacation from music for a while as he sought to recuperate from the bizarre occurrence.
- Uganda National Examinations Board PLE Results 2022 (UNEB)
- The 2023 Concert Date Has Been Announced – Ykee Benda
- Programme Manager | NGO Jobs – World Vision International
- Martha Mukisa attributes her musical breakthrough to Kenzo
- The singer Gavana Cymo laments the death of his father
He used the chance to apologize to Nwagi after their breakup while being interviewed on the radio.(When I broke up with Winnie Nwagi – I was depressed – Joshua Czar’bu celebrity jazz ug