KCCA FC defeated Bright Stars 1:0 at the Phillip Omondi Stadium in Lugogo, with only dignity to play for as Vipers SC was recently crowned Uganda Premier League champions. On his home senior debut, promising youngster Ibrahim Juma scored the game’s only goal.(Ibrahim Juma Scores for KCCA FC Against Bright Stars in His Home Debut)
With the win, KCCA FC now has 53 points and is in second place on the table with three games remaining in the 30-match season.
This season’s champions, Vipers SC, defeated Onduparaka FC 2:0 in Arua. After scoring one goal and assisting Milton Karisa’s goal, Ceaser Manzoki was awarded man of the match. Manzoki’s goal came after a well-placed ball by Hilary Mukundane, a former Mbarara City FC player.
- Since their Kukyala over 10 months ago, Robin Kisti and her partner Mark Asiimwe had broken things up
- Optimus, a walking humanoid robot that Tesla has unveiled, might be purchased in 2027
- Diamond Platnumz and Spice Diana Give each other Nicknames
- Why Vanessa and Emmanuel Lwasa’s Kukyala was canceled
- It’s time for Chameleone – Bebe Cool and Bobi Wine to end their musical careers
On Friday, May 6, 2022, Uganda Premier League action resumes with two matches: an Arua derby between Arua Hill SC and Onduparaka FC, and Gaddafi FC hosting Tooro United.(Ibrahim Juma Scores for KCCA FC Against Bright Stars in His Home Debut celebrity jazz ug)