In the 2026 general elections, singer Mansoor Ssemanda alias King Saha has hinted at vying for a Member of Parliament seat.(In 2026 – King Saha may run for a legislative seat)
In response to a question about speculations that he is considering a parliamentary seat, King Saha gave the hint.
He acknowledged the claims and stated that he has a neighbor who has been urging him to run for politics for a long time.
King Saha intends to utilize the UMA elections as a springboard for gaining support from fellow artists and the general public before running for parliament.
Following his victory in the UMA elections, King Saha promised to develop the music business.
- Elizabeth II has passed away
- Who will win the title of Miss Tourism Uganda for 2022–2023
- Evelyn Lagu requests further funding for her fourteenth operation
- President Museveni has a song by Diamond Platnumz called Balaam
- The Computer Misuse (Amendment) Bill 2022 is adopted by Parliament
He also stated that he will cooperate with all of his detractors and opponents, including Bebe Cool.(In 2026 – King Saha may run for a legislative seat celebrity jazz ug)