In the 2026 general elections, singer Mansoor Ssemanda alias King Saha has hinted at vying for a Member of Parliament seat.(In 2026 – King Saha may run for a legislative seat)
In response to a question about speculations that he is considering a parliamentary seat, King Saha gave the hint.
He acknowledged the claims and stated that he has a neighbor who has been urging him to run for politics for a long time.
King Saha intends to utilize the UMA elections as a springboard for gaining support from fellow artists and the general public before running for parliament.
Following his victory in the UMA elections, King Saha promised to develop the music business.
- Exploring the Cinematic Brilliance of “Through My Window Looking at You 2024
- From Script to Screen: The Making of “Code 8 Part 2 2024
- Halo 2022 Series What Fans Need to Know – Review
- The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live 2024 Series – A Fan’s Ultimate Guide
- Breaking Down the Most Epic Moments of the WWE Elimination Chamber
He also stated that he will cooperate with all of his detractors and opponents, including Bebe Cool.(In 2026 – King Saha may run for a legislative seat celebrity jazz ug)