It is difficult to stay in a relationship for more than 30 years, and it is even more difficult to stay in a relationship for a year in this generation.(Katikkiro Mayiga and his wife Margret Mayiga have been married for 33 years!)
While the majority of people have given up on love, it is a different story for Buganda Kingdom’s prime. Charles Peter Mayiga has been married to his gorgeous wife Margret Mayiga for 33 years. Mayiga thanked God for his long marriage to his wife, his children and grandkids, his friends, and the opportunity to serve his monarch and kingdom as Katikkiro in his message.
- S*X Education Season 4, Full Review of the Netflix Show
- Carls date 2023 Animation Movie, Full Review
- The Ultimate Guide to Finding Affordable Online Colleges for In-State Students
- The Top 6 Online Business Degree Programs That Guarantee Lucrative Careers
- Understanding Accreditation: A Key Factor in Choosing an Online U.S. University
Mayiga and his wife married on April 29, 1989, and this year they celebrated 33 years of marriage on the same date. They’ve gotten brighter together as time has passed. We can confidently state that the couple’s closeness served as an inspiration to some of their offspring who have since married. Samantha Nanziiri and Gabriella Namata, two of their offspring, are already married!(Katikkiro Mayiga and his wife Margret Mayiga have been married for 33 years! celebrity jazz ug