Asan Kasingye, Assistant Inspector of General Police, has resigned from the Uganda Police Force. (Afande Asan Kasingye steps down from the Uganda Police Force – and Museveni refuses to renew his contract)
Mr. Kasingye revealed on his social media accounts that he handed over after his contract expired and was not renewed by President Yoweri Kaguta Museven.
Asan Kasingye indicated that he is unsure whether or not his contract would be renewed, but we will keep you posted on any developments.
“Contrary to online rumors that I “quit” or “resigned,” the truth is that my contract expired and I was forced to hand over. It may or may not be renewed.
“I am proud to bow out with my head held high.” The issue is that I woke up this morning and put on my uniform. “My wife informed me that it was over over the dinner table,” Asan Kasingye tweeted.
- Uganda National Examinations Board PLE Results 2022 (UNEB)
- The 2023 Concert Date Has Been Announced – Ykee Benda
- Programme Manager | NGO Jobs – World Vision International
- Martha Mukisa attributes her musical breakthrough to Kenzo
- The singer Gavana Cymo laments the death of his father
Kasingye is one of eight top police officials whose contracts were not renewed by President Yoweri Museveni, who also serves as leader of the armed forces.(Afande Asan Kasingye steps down from the Uganda Police Force – and Museveni refuses to renew his contract celebrity jazz ug)