Faiza Salima has been named the new co-host of the D’Mighty Breakfast show on 933 KFM, following her departure from XFM. (Faiza Salima has joined D’Mighty on KFM)
After three years of presenting the XAM morning show on XFM, Faiza Salima announced her departure from the industrial area-based station on Thursday, May 5, 2022.
Faiza announced her departure with a social media statement in which she thanked the listeners and her previous employers.
Immediately, suspicions about her next move began to circulate, with some rumors stating that she was on her way to NXT Radio.
However, it was announced on Friday morning how the cheerful radio presenter had joined Namugongo-based radio station, 933 KFM.
KFM announced the news via Twitter, revealing that Faiza Salima will co-host the D’Mighty Breakfast show with Brian Mulondo.
Faiza will begin her duties at KFM on Monday, May 9, 2022, on the show, which airs from 6 a.m. to 10 a.m. every week.
— 933 KFM (@933kfm) May 6, 2022
- Uganda National Examinations Board PLE Results 2022 (UNEB)
- The 2023 Concert Date Has Been Announced – Ykee Benda
- Programme Manager | NGO Jobs – World Vision International
- Martha Mukisa attributes her musical breakthrough to Kenzo
- The singer Gavana Cymo laments the death of his father
Congratulations Faiza on your big move and we wish you the best of luck! (Faiza Salima has joined D’Mighty on KFM – celebrity jazz ug)