Hellen Lukoma, a singer, has hit out against social media inlaws who criticize her dress code. (Hellen Lukoma – I Can’t Stop Wearing Skinny Clothes)
Hellen Lukoma, a singer, has reacted angrily to social media inlaws who criticize her dress code. Some folks were upset when she showed up for Zzina Carnival in a tiny two-piece dress that left little to the imagination.
“The skirts and dresses can even be made shorter if my husband is okay with it.” “I don’t think being a mother means I can’t wear whatever I want,” she explained.
“Even if I had a third or fourth child, I will not change my parenting method.” “I adore my style, and so do my admirers,” she said.
- Elizabeth II has passed away
- Who will win the title of Miss Tourism Uganda for 2022–2023
- Evelyn Lagu requests further funding for her fourteenth operation
- President Museveni has a song by Diamond Platnumz called Balaam
- The Computer Misuse (Amendment) Bill 2022 is adopted by Parliament
Lukoma is married and the mother of two children. (Hellen Lukoma – I Can’t Stop Wearing Skinny Clothes – celebrity jazz ug)