Hellen Lukoma, a singer, has hit out against social media inlaws who criticize her dress code. (Hellen Lukoma – I Can’t Stop Wearing Skinny Clothes)
Hellen Lukoma, a singer, has reacted angrily to social media inlaws who criticize her dress code. Some folks were upset when she showed up for Zzina Carnival in a tiny two-piece dress that left little to the imagination.
“The skirts and dresses can even be made shorter if my husband is okay with it.” “I don’t think being a mother means I can’t wear whatever I want,” she explained.
“Even if I had a third or fourth child, I will not change my parenting method.” “I adore my style, and so do my admirers,” she said.
- Uganda National Examinations Board PLE Results 2022 (UNEB)
- The 2023 Concert Date Has Been Announced – Ykee Benda
- Programme Manager | NGO Jobs – World Vision International
- Martha Mukisa attributes her musical breakthrough to Kenzo
- The singer Gavana Cymo laments the death of his father
Lukoma is married and the mother of two children. (Hellen Lukoma – I Can’t Stop Wearing Skinny Clothes – celebrity jazz ug)