Hassan Kigozi alias Geosteady, the CEO of Blackman Entertainment, has denied reports that he converted from Christianity to Islam in order to engage in many relationships.(I can’t tolerate having numerous relationships – Geosteady)
Geosteady came out to clear the air during a Sanyuka TV interview when asked if it was one of the reasons, he split up with his baby mama Prima Kadarshi.
He also denied being coerced into converting to Islam by a rich man’s daughter with whom he had fallen in love.
To tell the truth, I can’t handle things involving multiple relationships. I know I can’t, and I don’t want to be disliked by women. Now I live my life in a very respectful manner.
He also made a statement regarding co-parenting with Prima, noting that it came at a very nice time and in a very smart way.
Geosteady also stated that he now wants the public to respect his children’s mother.
- Sniper G.R.I.T Global Response And Intelligence Team 2023 Movie, Full Review
- The Continental : From the world of John Wick 2023 Series, Full Summary
- S*X Education Season 4, Full Review of the Netflix Show
- Carls date 2023 Animation Movie, Full Review
- The Ultimate Guide to Finding Affordable Online Colleges for In-State Students
When asked about his connection with Mr. Henrie, Geosteady stated that he harbors no animosity or negative energy toward the Galaxy FM host.(I can’t tolerate having numerous relationships – Geosteady celebrity jazz ug)