Renah Nalumansi, alias ‘Uganda’s Sweetheart,’ an afro-beat musician, is lucky to be alive after surviving a car accident on the Northern bypass road last Thursday.
As a result, the Switdrim singer collided with a huge lorry on her way to work in the city, causing damage to the front part of her car.
Her current health status appears to be excellent following her rescue from the automobile.
Despite the death threat, Renah has taken to social media to thank her family, friends, and followers for their previous assistance.
Renah announced the news on social media, praising God for giving her another chance to live and perform for her admirers.
- The Continental : From the world of John Wick 2023 Series, Full Summary
- S*X Education Season 4, Full Review of the Netflix Show
- Carls date 2023 Animation Movie, Full Review
- The Ultimate Guide to Finding Affordable Online Colleges for In-State Students
- The Top 6 Online Business Degree Programs That Guarantee Lucrative Careers
Sharing photographs of her wrecked car, the singer stated that she couldn’t believe she would draw another breath at the time of the accident.
“I didn’t think I would take another breath…. Thank you, God, for yet another chance to live and sing for my people…. Thanks family, friends and fans for the help earlier today morning when I needed you most…🙏🙏🙏”, stated Renah Nalumansi. ( Thank you – God – for a second chance – Renah Nalumansi has survived an accident. – celebrity jazz ug)