Renah Nalumansi, alias ‘Uganda’s Sweetheart,’ an afro-beat musician, is lucky to be alive after surviving a car accident on the Northern bypass road last Thursday.
As a result, the Switdrim singer collided with a huge lorry on her way to work in the city, causing damage to the front part of her car.
Her current health status appears to be excellent following her rescue from the automobile.
Despite the death threat, Renah has taken to social media to thank her family, friends, and followers for their previous assistance.
Renah announced the news on social media, praising God for giving her another chance to live and perform for her admirers.
- Exploring the Cinematic Brilliance of “Through My Window Looking at You 2024
- From Script to Screen: The Making of “Code 8 Part 2 2024
- Halo 2022 Series What Fans Need to Know – Review
- The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live 2024 Series – A Fan’s Ultimate Guide
- Breaking Down the Most Epic Moments of the WWE Elimination Chamber
Sharing photographs of her wrecked car, the singer stated that she couldn’t believe she would draw another breath at the time of the accident.
“I didn’t think I would take another breath…. Thank you, God, for yet another chance to live and sing for my people…. Thanks family, friends and fans for the help earlier today morning when I needed you most…🙏🙏🙏”, stated Renah Nalumansi. ( Thank you – God – for a second chance – Renah Nalumansi has survived an accident. – celebrity jazz ug)