Thousands of people packed Mbale SS Grounds on Saturday to see their favorite artists perform at the Club Pilsener-sponsored Purple Party Tour. (On the Mbale tour – Club Pilsener and Purple Party work nicely together)
Douglas Lwanga and his Purple Party events team had been planning activations for almost three months in advance of their Mbale tour.
A collaboration with Nile Breweries Limited Brand Club Pilsener, which has long sponsored Ugandan music and events, bolstered the tour.
Aside from the star-studded lineup of entertainers, Club Pilsener offers discounted beer and other items at the venue.
The gates were opened at midday, and music aficionados from all walks of life began to pour into the venue.
It didn’t take long for Mbale SS Grounds to fill up, demonstrating how much excitement there was for this event.
- Unveiling the Charms of “The Land of Saints and Sinners (2024)”: A Movie Review
- From Script to Screen: The Evolution of “Air Force One 2024
- A Thrilling Ride: Captain Miller 2024 Movie Review
- The Ultimate Guide to Finding the Right Real Estate Attorney for Your Needs
- How to Choose the Best Real Estate Attorney for Your Needs
Performances began in the evening and lasted until the early hours of Sunday morning, with various renowned performers showcasing their talent.
Many more artists, deejays, emcees, and comedians performed, including Eddy Kenzo, Pallaso, Mesach Semakula, Nina Roz, Zex Bilangilangi, Feffe Buusi, Vyper Ranking, Grenade, MC Mariachi, DJ Roja DVJ Mercy Pro, and DJ Zatto. (On the Mbale tour – Club Pilsener and Purple Party work nicely together – celebrity jazz ug