Franklin Mondo Mugisha, a well-known and controversial pastor, has accused fellow city pastor Martin Ssempa of teaching him undesirable habits such as cocaine use. (Pastor Mondo says Pastor Ssempa taught him on how to take cocaine)
Pastor Mondo revealed his previous tendencies to Pastor Ssempa after the latter chastised him for failing to care for the kid he had with the late Sarah Nakuya.
Mondo confessed their dirty young deeds in response to Ssempa’s shocking words, claiming that the former has done a lot to ruin the image of pastors in the country.
His statements irritated Mondo, who responded by telling how Ssempa also taught him how to puff deadly substances.
Mondo justified himself by saying that when he recognized what Ssempa was teaching him was harmful to his health, he stopped doing it.
- Since their Kukyala over 10 months ago, Robin Kisti and her partner Mark Asiimwe had broken things up
- Optimus, a walking humanoid robot that Tesla has unveiled, might be purchased in 2027
- Diamond Platnumz and Spice Diana Give each other Nicknames
- Why Vanessa and Emmanuel Lwasa’s Kukyala was canceled
- It’s time for Chameleone – Bebe Cool and Bobi Wine to end their musical careers
Pastor Sempa taught me how to take cocaine, but thank God I avoided such acts.
Pastor Mondo ( Pastor Mondo says Pastor Ssempa taught him on how to take cocaine – celebrity jazz ug)