Musician Moses Ssali aka Bebe Cool has spoken out about fellow singer Sheebah Karungi’s issue involving a city businessman touching her sumbie, saying he will only back and trust her if she presents proof otherwise, her words are all she has. (“I will only support Sheebah if she has proof that the man touched her sumbie” Bebe Cool said)
Bebe Cool told the reporters that he can only speak about Sheebah’s condition if what she is claiming is genuine; otherwise, he has no voice in the matter.
- Elizabeth II has passed away
- Who will win the title of Miss Tourism Uganda for 2022–2023
- Evelyn Lagu requests further funding for her fourteenth operation
- President Museveni has a song by Diamond Platnumz called Balaam
- The Computer Misuse (Amendment) Bill 2022 is adopted by Parliament
He further remarked that if she is telling the truth, she should go to court and report the guy who harassed her because otherwise it is such a negative thing.
Bebe Cool, who appeared unclear about the issue, also advised journalists to conduct their own study before trusting any charges as serious as those made by Sheebah.(“I will only support Sheebah if she has proof that the man touched her sumbie” Bebe Cool said – celebrity jazz ug)