Willy Mukabya, a veteran Kandongo Kamu musician, has declared his intention to confront his son Mukabya Junior, who has entered the music profession without his consent.(I’m going to compete alongside my son to show him that music is serious business – Willy Mukabya)
Willy Mukabya reveals that he wants to show his kid that the music business is not as simple as he believes.
He wishes to inform him that he must work hard in order to have a chance to shine.
Mukabya Senior argues that the competition is held in good faith in order for his son to become a well-known and renowned singer in Uganda.
Mukabya Junior opted to enter the music industry against my wishes. But after hearing his songs, I discovered that he can sing rather well.
However, I intend to compete with him, and he will discover why he entered this profession.
Willy Mukabya also stated that after hearing his son declare that he wants to carry his legacy alive, he decided to challenge him by entering a tournament in order to have him perform better than he did
we can’t wait to see which of the two will come out on top.
- Since their Kukyala over 10 months ago, Robin Kisti and her partner Mark Asiimwe had broken things up
- Optimus, a walking humanoid robot that Tesla has unveiled, might be purchased in 2027
- Diamond Platnumz and Spice Diana Give each other Nicknames
- Why Vanessa and Emmanuel Lwasa’s Kukyala was canceled
- It’s time for Chameleone – Bebe Cool and Bobi Wine to end their musical careers
Meanwhile, Mukabya Junior, who is based in South Africa, has released a new single named “Nze Akufa.” (I’m going to compete alongside my son to show him that music is serious business – Willy Mukabya – celebrity jazz ug )