Katikkiro Charles Peter Mayiga, Uganda’s Prime Minister, has declared his ardent love for many famous Ugandan female musicians such as Spice Diana and Vinka, and he enjoys grooving to their jams. (Katikiro Mayiga Expresses Appreciation for Spice Diana’s Music)
Mayiga said in an interview that he actually enjoys during his leisure time or the songs he dances to while in the shower or when he goes out?
He was asked if he takes time out of his hectic schedule to attend music events or at the very least listen to music.
- General Muhoozi Droped as the Commander of UPDF’s Land Forces
- It Takes me only 2 days to capture Nairobi – Gen. Muhoozi
- Next Media’s Chief Producer Doreen Katusiime Dies
- Spice Diana Starts Road to Cricket Oval Lugogo
- The Top 10 Richest Kids in Kampala Today 2022
“I used to be a party animal, but now I don’t have time.” Spice Diana’s current song, Mbika, is one of my favorites. “I enjoy Fik Fameica and Spice’s duet ‘Am Ready,'” he stated.