Gravity Omutujju, a local rapper, has opened out about dealing with anxiety, sadness, and falling broke while continuing to make music. (I have anxiety – Gravity Omutujju discusses mental health)
What could possibly go wrong with a fleet of cars, a couple of residences, a solid revenue stream, multiple hit songs, a devoted fanbase, celebrity, power, and so on?
When you look at celebrities from the outside, you often get this impression. On the inside, it’s frequently a whole different world.
Gravity Omutujju, actual name Gereson Wabuyu, is a well-known singer who possesses all of the aforementioned qualities, yet he suffers from anxiety.
Through his social media sites on Sunday, the Tusimbudde singer opened up about getting broke, anxiousness, and being miserable.
Sometimes I’m depressed, most of the time I’m broke, and I’m always anxious, but who do you want to tell?
- Sniper G.R.I.T Global Response And Intelligence Team 2023 Movie, Full Review
- The Continental : From the world of John Wick 2023 Series, Full Summary
- S*X Education Season 4, Full Review of the Netflix Show
- Carls date 2023 Animation Movie, Full Review
- The Ultimate Guide to Finding Affordable Online Colleges for In-State Students
The game is what it is! Art has to be made. Thank God for continuously proving himself to be strong and mighty.
His fans and fellow celebs complimented him for sharing and wished him well in his recovery from anxiety. (I have anxiety – Gravity Omutujju discusses mental health – celebrity jazz ug )