President Yoweri Kaguta Museveni today commissioned the Serrai Group of Companies’ newly constructed Kiryandongo Sugar Factory. (President Museveni introduces the Kiryandongo Sugar Factory)
President Museveni complimented Serrai Group Chairman Sarbjit Rai and his staff for being good listeners to the NRM idea of creating jobs via industrialization during his speech at the commissioning event.
According to the Uganda Investment Authority website, every job created in an industry/factory has a multiplier effect of 7 other indirect jobs.
President Museveni stated that such industrial investments in Uganda are welcome and will benefit the local people in a variety of ways, stating that in addition to creating jobs, the locals will sell raw materials to the plant, improving their livelihoods.
- S*X Education Season 4, Full Review of the Netflix Show
- Carls date 2023 Animation Movie, Full Review
- The Ultimate Guide to Finding Affordable Online Colleges for In-State Students
- The Top 6 Online Business Degree Programs That Guarantee Lucrative Careers
- Understanding Accreditation: A Key Factor in Choosing an Online U.S. University
President Museveni reaffirmed that the National Resistance Movement is focused on four pillars of economic creation: the industrial revolution, commercial agriculture, information and communication technology, and services.
The President urged Ugandans to take advantage of the industrial revolution by establishing links between the four pillars in order to enhance household incomes. (President Museveni introduces the Kiryandongo Sugar Factory – celebrity jazz ug )