Giovanni Kiyingi, a world music musician, has blessed our ears once again with a new song titled “Ntuunze,” which has a powerful message that everyone should hear. (NTUUNZE: Giovanni Kiyingi leads us to a throwback to the days)
The phrase “Ntuunze” is a Luganda word that roughly translates to “I Have Sold.” The song contains a powerful message, as he alluded to how things were done in the past.
Giovanni Kiyingi describes the various things that people used to conduct years ago but no longer do today while listening to the music in depth.
The song is full of sound and instruments, as a variety of outstanding musicians collaborated to create such a unique work of art.
- Elizabeth II has passed away
- Who will win the title of Miss Tourism Uganda for 2022–2023
- Evelyn Lagu requests further funding for her fourteenth operation
- President Museveni has a song by Diamond Platnumz called Balaam
- The Computer Misuse (Amendment) Bill 2022 is adopted by Parliament