Tugume Wycliffe alias Ykee Benda, the owner of Mpaka Records and a singer, is a nice guy, but you can’t mess with him. (Stop trolling me I’m not on your level – ‘he said’ Ykee Benda engages in a verbal brawl with a fan)
Singer Ykee Benda recently claimed on his social media pages that he is “self-made” in terms of his career in the music industry. However, some of his followers were enraged by his remark, stating that the ‘MunaKampala’ singer has just forgotten where he came from to get to where he is now.
A Sexy Muganda, a Twitter user, attacked Ykee for making the assertion in a scathing tweet. Sexy Muganda told Benda that he is not “self-made,” as he claims, but was supported by artist Sheebah Karungu, who offered him a collaboration titled “Farmer,” which catapulted him to fame.
Benda should appreciate Sheebah instead of boasting “Self-made,” according to Sexy Muganda.
“Ekigambo kyotategeera “Self-Made”… Sexy Muganda commented on Ykee’s post, “wajja okomba bugere bwa Sheebah kati okaaba Self Made, Totubuuza buza wabula.”
However, things did not go well for the artist, who retaliated by attacking her and shocking his fans with his choice of words
- S*X Education Season 4, Full Review of the Netflix Show
- Carls date 2023 Animation Movie, Full Review
- The Ultimate Guide to Finding Affordable Online Colleges for In-State Students
- The Top 6 Online Business Degree Programs That Guarantee Lucrative Careers
- Understanding Accreditation: A Key Factor in Choosing an Online U.S. University