Jose Chameleone and Bobi Wine shared a pleasant moment together during Eddy Yawe’s birthday celebrations, following months of trolling from the former against the NUP leader. (Chameleone and Bobi Wine reconcile after a recent squabble)
Jose Chameleone cautioned Bobi Wine’s fans not to threaten him for being linked with NRM while at Lt. Gen. Muhoozi Kainerugaba’s birthday celebrations.
That wasn’t the first time the Leone Island leader poked fun at Bobi Wine, his NUP party, and his supporters.
Aside from the long-running music feud, Chameleone’s rift is thought to have been sparked by NUP’s refusal to award him a ticket during his Lord Mayoral campaign.
Since then, Chameleone has insulted the self-proclaimed Ghetto Gladiator and others around him for not allowing him to pursue his political dreams.
Their disputes have generated a schism among their followers, particularly on social media, with many assuming that the musicians are sworn foes who will never share happy times again.
However, during Bobi Wine’s elder brother Eddy Yawe’s birthday celebrations at Racers Bar in Bukoto on Tuesday, the two hugged out their problems. (Chameleone and Bobi Wine reconcile after a recent squabble – celebrity jazz ug)
- Since their Kukyala over 10 months ago, Robin Kisti and her partner Mark Asiimwe had broken things up
- Optimus, a walking humanoid robot that Tesla has unveiled, might be purchased in 2027
- Diamond Platnumz and Spice Diana Give each other Nicknames
- Why Vanessa and Emmanuel Lwasa’s Kukyala was canceled
- It’s time for Chameleone – Bebe Cool and Bobi Wine to end their musical careers