Sheebah Karungi, a singer, says that if she had the choice to leave Uganda, she would have done so long ago due to the despair brought on by fans and the media. (Sheebah discusses depression and how she would leave Uganda if she could)
Sheebah is a Ugandan citizen who loves her country despite the toxicity she encounters from a small group of people who do not wish her well.
Many people, according to the artist, cause others to be depressed by whispering about them behind closed doors and in the media.
The self-proclaimed Swagg Mama feels that individuals close to them are to blame for a lot of people’s despair and anxiety.
I adore Ugandans because I, too, am a Ugandan. I don’t have anywhere to flee to, but if I did, I would have fled long ago.
- Sniper G.R.I.T Global Response And Intelligence Team 2023 Movie, Full Review
- The Continental : From the world of John Wick 2023 Series, Full Summary
- S*X Education Season 4, Full Review of the Netflix Show
- Carls date 2023 Animation Movie, Full Review
- The Ultimate Guide to Finding Affordable Online Colleges for In-State Students
I would have simply left because you occasionally make us depressed. Depression is brought on by ourselves, not by strangers.
Sheebah made the comments while recounting how a Nigerian promoter told a Ugandan promoter that artists should always be paid in full for their work. (Sheebah discusses depression and how she would leave Uganda if she could – celebrity jazz ug )