Sheebah Karungi, a singer, says that if she had the choice to leave Uganda, she would have done so long ago due to the despair brought on by fans and the media. (Sheebah discusses depression and how she would leave Uganda if she could)
Sheebah is a Ugandan citizen who loves her country despite the toxicity she encounters from a small group of people who do not wish her well.
Many people, according to the artist, cause others to be depressed by whispering about them behind closed doors and in the media.
The self-proclaimed Swagg Mama feels that individuals close to them are to blame for a lot of people’s despair and anxiety.
I adore Ugandans because I, too, am a Ugandan. I don’t have anywhere to flee to, but if I did, I would have fled long ago.
- Elizabeth II has passed away
- Who will win the title of Miss Tourism Uganda for 2022–2023
- Evelyn Lagu requests further funding for her fourteenth operation
- President Museveni has a song by Diamond Platnumz called Balaam
- The Computer Misuse (Amendment) Bill 2022 is adopted by Parliament
I would have simply left because you occasionally make us depressed. Depression is brought on by ourselves, not by strangers.
Sheebah made the comments while recounting how a Nigerian promoter told a Ugandan promoter that artists should always be paid in full for their work. (Sheebah discusses depression and how she would leave Uganda if she could – celebrity jazz ug )