Nina Kankunda alias Nina Roz and Alfred Ojambo had a strained relationship. Andrew, a.k.a. Daddy Andre, appears to have taken a new turn, accusing the latter of stealing her Mark X motorcycle. (Daddy Andre is accused by Nina Roz of snatching her Mark X)
Nina Roz reported the incident to the Kampala Central Police Station (CPS) after going days without seeing the car that she had given to Daddy Andre.
Nina Roz stated in her CPS statement that she went to a vehicle bond in 2020 with Daddy Andre and negotiated the purchase of a Toyota Mark X registration number UBF 156C at Ugx21m.
They paid a Shs10 million cash installment, and Nina Roz signed a buyer’s agreement with Daddy Andre as a witness. They drove because it was more convenient.
She collected the balance after some time and gave it to Daddy Andre to pay off the remaining balance on the automobile debt, but the ‘Sikikukweka‘ singer instead put the logbook in his name.
- Elizabeth II has passed away
- Who will win the title of Miss Tourism Uganda for 2022–2023
- Evelyn Lagu requests further funding for her fourteenth operation
- President Museveni has a song by Diamond Platnumz called Balaam
- The Computer Misuse (Amendment) Bill 2022 is adopted by Parliament