Nince Henry, a singer and songwriter, feels sorry for his buddy and fellow artist Spice Diana, who lives in Makindye. (Spice Diana is advised by Nince Henry to “shift from evilish Makindye witches and come to Ntinda”)
Because of the numerous studios in Makindye, the city is noted for having a diverse population of artists.
Nince Henry, on the other hand, as an artist, is dissatisfied with the fact that certain well-known modern painters continue to live in the neighborhood.
Makindye is a bad place to dwell, according to Nince Henry, since the locals are caustic and use witchcraft to bewitch their fellow artists.
- Uganda National Examinations Board PLE Results 2022 (UNEB)
- The 2023 Concert Date Has Been Announced – Ykee Benda
- Programme Manager | NGO Jobs – World Vision International
- Martha Mukisa attributes her musical breakthrough to Kenzo
- The singer Gavana Cymo laments the death of his father
Nince of Talent People in Makindye, Henry said, are “silly” and “backward.” Henry is urging Spice to relocate to Ntinda against this backdrop. (Spice Diana is advised by Nince Henry to “shift from evilish Makindye witches and come to Ntinda” – celebrity jazz ug )