In 2019, House of Prayer Ministries Lead Pastor Aloysius Bugingo filed for divorce from his wife Teddy Naluswa Bugingo, stating that she had been disrespectful to him after 29 years of marriage. (Pastor Bujingo receives a message from new musician Kane Vybz)
Bugingo had been urging Naluswa to sign divorce papers before they went to court, but she refused because she is a Christian who believes in God’s word not to separate what He has joined.
- Uganda National Examinations Board PLE Results 2022 (UNEB)
- The 2023 Concert Date Has Been Announced – Ykee Benda
- Programme Manager | NGO Jobs – World Vision International
- Martha Mukisa attributes her musical breakthrough to Kenzo
- The singer Gavana Cymo laments the death of his father