In 2019, House of Prayer Ministries Lead Pastor Aloysius Bugingo filed for divorce from his wife Teddy Naluswa Bugingo, stating that she had been disrespectful to him after 29 years of marriage. (Pastor Bujingo receives a message from new musician Kane Vybz)
Bugingo had been urging Naluswa to sign divorce papers before they went to court, but she refused because she is a Christian who believes in God’s word not to separate what He has joined.
- Elizabeth II has passed away
- Who will win the title of Miss Tourism Uganda for 2022–2023
- Evelyn Lagu requests further funding for her fourteenth operation
- President Museveni has a song by Diamond Platnumz called Balaam
- The Computer Misuse (Amendment) Bill 2022 is adopted by Parliament