The lyrical maturity in Rema Namakula’s songs has always won over many local music listeners, and it’s a common composition for most of her ventures. (Ki Wandiisa Rema Namakula’s new video will leave you speechless)
Wandiisa Ki, a song in which she examines her lover’s appeal and confesses her love for him, is more of the same.
“Wandiisa Ki?” means “What Did You Feed Me?” in Swahili. Rema appears to be perplexed as to what her lover fed her to make her fall so strongly for him.
Rema oozes melody as she uses her typical lovely voice to produce such a sweet song, away from the rich Luganda lyrics.
Ray Signature, a well-known songwriter, wrote the song, which was produced by Nessim Pan Production.
- Uganda National Examinations Board PLE Results 2022 (UNEB)
- The 2023 Concert Date Has Been Announced – Ykee Benda
- Programme Manager | NGO Jobs – World Vision International
- Martha Mukisa attributes her musical breakthrough to Kenzo
- The singer Gavana Cymo laments the death of his father
In the clear visuals directed by multi award-winning videographer Sasha Vybz, Rema displays her acting skills.
Rema has already released three projects this year, demonstrating that she is serious about returning to music after a long hiatus to attend to family problems.(Ki Wandiisa Rema Namakula’s new video will leave you speechless – celebrity jazz ug )