Ramathan Mutebi aka Lord Bitem, a veteran musician, has called his opponents for the Uganda Musicians Association (UMA) presidency office “cowards.” (King Saha and Cindy Sanyu are labeled “cowards” by Lord Bitem)
After Cindy Sanyu foxed to attend a meeting hosted by UMA on Monday where they announced the formal voting dates, Lord Bitem came out to call his opponents “cowards” and timid.
King Saha, who was missing during the presidential debate, attended the meeting for a few minutes before leaving for a burial in Nansana, claiming that time was against him because the meeting was called on short notice.
When questioned why he didn’t attend the presidential debate, King Saha explained that he had been booked for a concert in Jinja and couldn’t afford to miss it.
Lord Bitem has threatened to swear in himself as the legitimately elected UMA president for the next two years if the UMA Electoral Committee makes any more adjustments to the newly set election dates.
I shall swear in myself if the UMA executive board changes the presidential voting dates that have been set. (King Saha and Cindy Sanyu are labeled “cowards” by Lord Bitem – celebrity jazz ug)
- Since their Kukyala over 10 months ago, Robin Kisti and her partner Mark Asiimwe had broken things up
- Optimus, a walking humanoid robot that Tesla has unveiled, might be purchased in 2027
- Diamond Platnumz and Spice Diana Give each other Nicknames
- Why Vanessa and Emmanuel Lwasa’s Kukyala was canceled
- It’s time for Chameleone – Bebe Cool and Bobi Wine to end their musical careers