According to Black Market Records (BMR), singer and music producer Daddy Andre, born Andrew Ojambo, may be at odds with his boss. (Daddy Andre is apparently in the bad paws of Black-Market Records’ boss)
According to sources, the issue involving Daddy Andre’s and his boss Cedric Singleton is centered on financial mismanagement.
The reports suggest that the two are not on speaking terms, since Daddy Andre has a number of difficulties with Cedric Singleton.
The new allegations against Daddy Andre come on the heels of his ex-lover Nina Roz’s claims that he stole her automobile.
Daddy Andre responded to Nina Roz’s charges a few days ago by serving her with a letter of intent to sue over the same car. (Daddy Andre is apparently in the bad paws of Black-Market Records’ boss –Latest celebrity Gossip in Uganda 2022)
- Exploring the Cinematic Brilliance of “Through My Window Looking at You 2024
- From Script to Screen: The Making of “Code 8 Part 2 2024
- Halo 2022 Series What Fans Need to Know – Review
- The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live 2024 Series – A Fan’s Ultimate Guide
- Breaking Down the Most Epic Moments of the WWE Elimination Chamber