Fear and panic gripped Namugongo as a pilgrim collapsed and died on their way to the Anglican Martyrs Shrine at Nakiyanja..(In Namugongo, a 49-year-old foot pilgrim collapses and dies)
The dead is Arinitwe Jackline, a 49-year-old inhabitant of Katokori Village, Kyanarwa Parish, Katanda sub-county in Rubirizi District, according to Luke Owoyesigyire, Deputy PRO KMP.
The incident occurred on Monday, May 30, 2022, at approximately 11:30 a.m. at Namugongo Parish, Kira Municipality, Wakiso District, between the Catholic and Anglican shrines.
She had traveled with 89 other pilgrims from the west Ankole diocese in preparation for the martyrs’ day celebrations on Friday, June 3rd.
According to Owoyesigyire, they have yet to determine what caused her to fall and die, but her body has been transported to the city mortuary Mulago for a postmortem to help determine the exact cause of death.
“The police would like to express their condolences to the deceased person’s family and also advise all pilgrims to always rehydrate in a way that takes enough water and also has adequate rest during the trip,” he added(In Namugongo, a 49-year-old foot pilgrim collapses and dies – celebrity jazz ug.)
- S*X Education Season 4, Full Review of the Netflix Show
- Carls date 2023 Animation Movie, Full Review
- The Ultimate Guide to Finding Affordable Online Colleges for In-State Students
- The Top 6 Online Business Degree Programs That Guarantee Lucrative Careers
- Understanding Accreditation: A Key Factor in Choosing an Online U.S. University