Evelyn Lagu, born Evelyn Nakabira, was transported to the hospital after collapsing during a press conference for her program. (Evelyn Lagu falls and is hospitalized over the cancellation of her concert)
Evelyn Lagu fell over the cancellation of her ‘An Evening with Evelyn Dinner Concert.’
The performance, which was canceled by police, was slated for June 2, 2022, at the Muganzi Lwazza Rooftop building in Katwe.
Evelyn Nakabira collapsed after hearing the bad news and was carried to a local hospital on a boda-boda.
This left her admirers wondering whether no one at the press conference had a car to assist in bringing the singer to the hospital.
Evelyn Lagu hoped that the proceeds from her concert would help her pay her medical fees and assist other people suffering from a similar ailment.
The administrator of Lagu’s Facebook page acknowledged her death and requested her fans to keep her in their prayers.
“WE BADLY NEED YOUR PRAYERS,” reads a post on Evelyn Lagu’s Facebook page.
Evelyn Lagu has been in and out of hospitals for the past four years as she battles kidney and heart difficulties. (Evelyn Lagu falls and is hospitalized over the cancellation of her concert – celebrity jazz ug )
- Since their Kukyala over 10 months ago, Robin Kisti and her partner Mark Asiimwe had broken things up
- Optimus, a walking humanoid robot that Tesla has unveiled, might be purchased in 2027
- Diamond Platnumz and Spice Diana Give each other Nicknames
- Why Vanessa and Emmanuel Lwasa’s Kukyala was canceled
- It’s time for Chameleone – Bebe Cool and Bobi Wine to end their musical careers