Gospel musician George Timothy Lubega, as Exodus, has admitted to converting from a devout Born-Again Christian to a drinker.
Exodus made the confession while playing at Pastor Wilson Bugembe’s “Katonda Wabanaku Mw’eno Esonga” performance, which took place in the parking lot of the Kampala Hotel Africana.
Exodus, on his knees, begged the audience that had gathered to support and adore Pastor Bugembe to forgive him for failing to praise Christ.
He went on to say that he wanted his tarnished image to be rebranded positively, and he committed to serve God like never before.
Exodus went on to say that he plans to visit most churches in Kampala to apologize for whatever was said against him, whether false or true.
I’m going to serve God like I’ve never served before. Whatever happened, both true and false accusations, I ask for forgiveness.
I’m going to serve God like I’ve never served before. I adore each and every one of you. I’m going to apologize to the majority of the churches for my inappropriate behavior.
God’s only gift to me is to serve Him.
He also addressed the initial charges that he was arrested for drunk driving, stating that the reports were unfounded and inaccurate.
- S*X Education Season 4, Full Review of the Netflix Show
- Carls date 2023 Animation Movie, Full Review
- The Ultimate Guide to Finding Affordable Online Colleges for In-State Students
- The Top 6 Online Business Degree Programs That Guarantee Lucrative Careers
- Understanding Accreditation: A Key Factor in Choosing an Online U.S. University