Betty Nambooze Bakireke, Mukono Municipality MP, has been admitted to Rubaga Hospital. ( Nambooze is doing well after being hospitalized )
According to David Lewis Rubongoya, secretary-general of the National Unity Platform (NUP), the vociferous politician is ill but making good progress on the road to recovery.
“We went to see Hon. Nambooze Bakireke Betty at the hospital this evening.” She is still ill, but she is improving. “Praying for a speedy and complete recovery,” Rubongoya stated.
Rubongoya and NUP President Robert Kyagulanyi visited Nambooze at Rubaga Hospital on Monday.
“Wishing you a speedy recovery, Madam Teacher Hon. Nambooze Bakireke Betty,” Kyagulanyi said.
According to Kampala Lord Mayor Elias Lukwago, the NUP MP is suffering from “health difficulties.”
“Recent difficulties have resulted in loss of balance and periodic falling.” The evaluation originally scheduled by her doctors in India has been pushed back due to the Medical Board’s sluggishness, among other factors. “The doctors at Rubaga Hospital have chosen to do various surgical procedures to reduce the severity of the issues,” Lukwago stated. ( Nambooze is doing well after being hospitalized – celebrity jazz ug )
- Sniper G.R.I.T Global Response And Intelligence Team 2023 Movie, Full Review
- The Continental : From the world of John Wick 2023 Series, Full Summary
- S*X Education Season 4, Full Review of the Netflix Show
- Carls date 2023 Animation Movie, Full Review
- The Ultimate Guide to Finding Affordable Online Colleges for In-State Students