Betty Nambooze Bakireke, Mukono Municipality MP, has been admitted to Rubaga Hospital. ( Nambooze is doing well after being hospitalized )
According to David Lewis Rubongoya, secretary-general of the National Unity Platform (NUP), the vociferous politician is ill but making good progress on the road to recovery.
“We went to see Hon. Nambooze Bakireke Betty at the hospital this evening.” She is still ill, but she is improving. “Praying for a speedy and complete recovery,” Rubongoya stated.
Rubongoya and NUP President Robert Kyagulanyi visited Nambooze at Rubaga Hospital on Monday.
“Wishing you a speedy recovery, Madam Teacher Hon. Nambooze Bakireke Betty,” Kyagulanyi said.
According to Kampala Lord Mayor Elias Lukwago, the NUP MP is suffering from “health difficulties.”
“Recent difficulties have resulted in loss of balance and periodic falling.” The evaluation originally scheduled by her doctors in India has been pushed back due to the Medical Board’s sluggishness, among other factors. “The doctors at Rubaga Hospital have chosen to do various surgical procedures to reduce the severity of the issues,” Lukwago stated. ( Nambooze is doing well after being hospitalized – celebrity jazz ug )
- Unveiling the Charms of “The Land of Saints and Sinners (2024)”: A Movie Review
- From Script to Screen: The Evolution of “Air Force One 2024
- A Thrilling Ride: Captain Miller 2024 Movie Review
- The Ultimate Guide to Finding the Right Real Estate Attorney for Your Needs
- How to Choose the Best Real Estate Attorney for Your Needs