Tuff B, a KURT presenter on NBS TV, has called on Pastor Aloysius Bugingo to stop attacking fellow city Pastor Wilson Bugembe for inviting secular artists to perform at his album launch last week at Hotel Africana in Kampala. (Tuff B mocks Pastor Bugingo for attacking Bugembe for kneeling in front of Mama Fiina during his concert)
- Since their Kukyala over 10 months ago, Robin Kisti and her partner Mark Asiimwe had broken things up
- Optimus, a walking humanoid robot that Tesla has unveiled, might be purchased in 2027
- Diamond Platnumz and Spice Diana Give each other Nicknames
- Why Vanessa and Emmanuel Lwasa’s Kukyala was canceled
- It’s time for Chameleone – Bebe Cool and Bobi Wine to end their musical careers
Tuff B came out to confront Pastor Bugingo after he appeared to criticize Pastor Wilson Bugembe for kneeling on stage to thank local traditional herbalist Mama Fiina for the money she gave him.
Pastor Bugemebe’s act of kneeling before Mama Fiina did not sit well with Pastor Bugingo, who hinted in one of his sermons about how bad it was for the former to kneel before a traditional healer.
To support his point, Pastor Bugingo cited a Bible verse that states, “The Bible says that every knee shall bow before God, but we saw a Pastor’s knee bowing before a witch.”
When Tuff B ran into Pastor Bugingo’s rants, he openly told him that Jesus did not come only for the righteous, but also for sinners to repent.
Tuff B went on to tell Pastor Bugingo that the church is a hospital for sinners, not a museum for saints.
So, you pass judgment on another pastor for holding a concert and inviting “SINNERS,” as you call them. I have not come to call the RIGHTEOUS, but sinners to REPENTANCE, said Jesus. The church is a SINNERS’ HOSPITAL, not a SAINTS’ MUSEUM. (Tuff B mocks Pastor Bugingo for attacking Bugembe for kneeling in front of Mama Fiina during his concert – celebrity jazz ug)