Singer After testing positive for Covid-19, Maurice Kirya will not perform at the Stress Clinic show on Monday, as previously announced. (After testing positive for COVID-19 – Maurice Kirya cancels his performance )
Maurice Kirya, the self-proclaimed King of Mwooyo, delivered a memorable performance at his mini show titled “The Road To Kirya” on Friday.
Visitors to the Design Hub in Bugolobi witnessed his return to the stage as he demonstrated his unique musical abilities.
It was later revealed that the singer would then perform at Levels Lounge on Monday, June 13th for the Stress Clinic show.
However, on Sunday evening, Maurice Kirya announced that the Levels Lounge show would not take place because he had tested positive for Covid-19.
The Boda Boda singer informed his fans via social media before apologizing for any inconveniences.
“To my fans and friends, I will be unable to perform at Levels tomorrow (Monday 13th) due to a positive COVID-19 test,” Kirya tweeted.
“I would like to express my heartfelt apologies to you all and the Levels management for any inconvenience this may have caused,” he added.
We wish him good recovery! ( After testing positive for COVID-19 – Maurice Kirya cancels his performance – celebrity jazz ug)
- Since their Kukyala over 10 months ago, Robin Kisti and her partner Mark Asiimwe had broken things up
- Optimus, a walking humanoid robot that Tesla has unveiled, might be purchased in 2027
- Diamond Platnumz and Spice Diana Give each other Nicknames
- Why Vanessa and Emmanuel Lwasa’s Kukyala was canceled
- It’s time for Chameleone – Bebe Cool and Bobi Wine to end their musical careers