Pastor Wilson Bugembe of Nansana-based Worship House Church has assured his critics that even if he shakes hands with ten or more non-believers, nothing will happen to him. (I can shake hands with ten nonbelievers and still be fine – Wilson Bugembe – Pastor)
Pastor Wilson Bugembe responded to Pastor Aloysius Bugingo’s claims that he did wrong by inviting secular artists to perform at his show at Hotel Africana in Kampala
The statement was made in response to Bugingo’s question about why he knelt before local traditional healer Mama Fina, who gave him money while performing.
He went on to invite all secular artists and traditional healers to visit his Church if they are not welcomed in other places of worship.
Pastor Bugembe added that his doors are open for such people to come through, as the Bible states.
I can shake hands with ten non-believers and nothing bad will happen to me. My God is far more powerful than any of those witches, and my Jesus is the embodiment of love.
I’m inviting everyone from the secular world to come to my church if other churches don’t like them.
Hearing the “Born-Again” insulting the others made me sad. ( I can shake hands with ten nonbelievers and still be fine – Wilson Bugembe – Pastor – celebrity jazz ug
- S*X Education Season 4, Full Review of the Netflix Show
- Carls date 2023 Animation Movie, Full Review
- The Ultimate Guide to Finding Affordable Online Colleges for In-State Students
- The Top 6 Online Business Degree Programs That Guarantee Lucrative Careers
- Understanding Accreditation: A Key Factor in Choosing an Online U.S. University