Ronald Alimpa was accused of assaulting one of the event promoters a few weeks ago after he was accused of snubbing a show, he had been booked to perform at in Kasenge at Cabana Bar. ( Ronald Alimpa denies using toxic substances -as critics claim )
The promoter accused Alimpa of puffing weed in his face while being dragged in the singer’s car and demanding an extra Shs200k for performing.
Based on those allegations, Ronald Alimpa was asked if he uses toxic substances during an interview. He quickly denied having ever used drugs in his life.
He explained that because he is one of the artists who is currently trending, people will always come up with negative stories to taint his brand.
The Seen Don claimed that the last time he smoked marijuana was in 2016, which caused him to be arrested and detained.
From that point forward, he has never used drugs again.
I stopped using toxic substances in 2016. I was arrested and detained at the time. I have never used toxic substances since that time.
One thing I know about drugs is that they give you the hype and vibe you need to keep going. ( Ronald Alimpa denies using toxic substances -as critics claim – celebrity Gossip 2022)
- Exploring the Cinematic Brilliance of “Through My Window Looking at You 2024
- From Script to Screen: The Making of “Code 8 Part 2 2024
- Halo 2022 Series What Fans Need to Know – Review
- The Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live 2024 Series – A Fan’s Ultimate Guide
- Breaking Down the Most Epic Moments of the WWE Elimination Chamber