In his new song, ‘Number One,‘ comedian-singer Alex Muhangi expresses his love for his partner. (You’re my ‘Number One’- Alex Muhangi says in new song | VIDEO )
“I still can’t believe he’s a musician.” “I never saw that coming,” says Loice Kasande in a YouTube comment on the “Number Emu” video.
Loice isn’t the only one who can’t get her head around Muhangi’s decision to pursue music as a career.
But he did! Alex Muhangi has already released a couple of songs and has appeared in music videos for some of the best local artists
Alex Muhangi released a new song titled ‘Number One’ four days ago, and it showcases his versatility with a RnB touch.
The love song, produced by Artin Pro, has a smooth flow as Muhangi wraps his vocals around the well-arranged lyrics sung in Luganda and English.
Muhangi tries to visualize the message embedded in the lyrics as he assures his lover that she is his one and only in the video directed by Trizz. (You’re my ‘Number One’- Alex Muhangi says in new song | VIDEO – celebrity jazz ug)
- Since their Kukyala over 10 months ago, Robin Kisti and her partner Mark Asiimwe had broken things up
- Optimus, a walking humanoid robot that Tesla has unveiled, might be purchased in 2027
- Diamond Platnumz and Spice Diana Give each other Nicknames
- Why Vanessa and Emmanuel Lwasa’s Kukyala was canceled
- It’s time for Chameleone – Bebe Cool and Bobi Wine to end their musical careers