After signing with Arafat’s Baddest Music Management, singer Prince Omar is set to start releasing new projects.(Prince Omar joins Feffe Bussi’s ‘Baddest Music’ Management – which is run by Yasser Arafat)
Umar Mukoss a.k.a. Prince Omar hasn’t really taken off since returning to Uganda to pursue a professional music career.
That isn’t to say he hasn’t tried; he has released a couple of songs and films whose production plainly demonstrates significant investment.
Despite his passion for music, hard labor, and significant financial investment, Omar has yet to demonstrate his consistency. Only a few of his songs, mostly collabos, have gotten a lot of radio.
The musician believes that a change in management can help him reach his future goals after going back to the drawing board.
The Bajikweka singer introduced Baddest Music manager Arafat as his new management over the weekend.
“I’ve signed a contract with Arafat.” “At Baddest Music Label, we’re currently working together,” Prince Omar stated.
Arafat has worked with a number of well-known music labels, including Feffe Bussi, Chozen Blood, and Tip Swizzy.
With the new move, the former Jah Live, Black Market Records, and Turnt Nation Management vocalist is certain that his songs will reach more people across the country.
Arafat greeted Omar as a new member of his squad and promised him more victories in his remaining musical career. (Prince Omar joins Feffe Bussi’s ‘Baddest Music’ Management – which is run by Yasser Arafat – celebrity jazz ug)
- Since their Kukyala over 10 months ago, Robin Kisti and her partner Mark Asiimwe had broken things up
- Optimus, a walking humanoid robot that Tesla has unveiled, might be purchased in 2027
- Diamond Platnumz and Spice Diana Give each other Nicknames
- Why Vanessa and Emmanuel Lwasa’s Kukyala was canceled
- It’s time for Chameleone – Bebe Cool and Bobi Wine to end their musical careers