Baby J, a promising artist, has accused Ronald Alimpa of plagiarizing and pasting his song “Kabaka Antumye” again again.(Ronald Alimpa is accused of plagiarizing Baby J’s ‘Kabaka Antumye’ jam)
After hearing Ronald Alimpa’s version of “Kabaka Antumye,” which sounded just like his own song, singer Baby J made the accusations.
Baby J claims to have recorded the song at Climax Records in 2017, yet his version did not receive nearly as much attention as Ronald Alimpa’s.
When Ronald Alimpa was invited to provide his side of the story about the claims, he denied copying and pasting Baby J’s song, claiming that he was simply given the track by his management and that he had only recorded it.
Ronald Alimpa has been accused of plagiarizing songs from other musicians on several occasions. (Ronald Alimpa is accused of plagiarizing Baby J’s ‘Kabaka Antumye’ jam – CELEBRITY JAZZ UG )
- Sniper G.R.I.T Global Response And Intelligence Team 2023 Movie, Full Review
- The Continental : From the world of John Wick 2023 Series, Full Summary
- S*X Education Season 4, Full Review of the Netflix Show
- Carls date 2023 Animation Movie, Full Review
- The Ultimate Guide to Finding Affordable Online Colleges for In-State Students