The song reached the top of the charts, but the duo fell out over song rights and stopped performing it. (Carol Nantongo and Eddy Yawe have reconciled )
Carol Nantongo and veteran singer Eddy Yawe released “Tukigale,” one of the best songs of 2018.
The song reached the top of the charts, but the duo fell out over song rights and stopped performing it.
However, over the weekend, the two met and performed the song together at a function for which they had both been booked.
Eddy Yawe and Carol Nantongo were seen hugging before telling their fans that their differences had been forgotten.
Eddy Yawe also recently clashed with female singer Martha Mukisa following the release of their “Neteze” collaboration. (Carol Nantongo and Eddy Yawe have reconciled – celebrity jazz ug )
- Since their Kukyala over 10 months ago, Robin Kisti and her partner Mark Asiimwe had broken things up
- Optimus, a walking humanoid robot that Tesla has unveiled, might be purchased in 2027
- Diamond Platnumz and Spice Diana Give each other Nicknames
- Why Vanessa and Emmanuel Lwasa’s Kukyala was canceled
- It’s time for Chameleone – Bebe Cool and Bobi Wine to end their musical careers