I hope you all remember Ugandan Olympic weightlifter Julius Ssekitoleko, who went missing during the 2021 Olympics finals showpiece in Tokyo, Japan. (Julius Ssekitoleko’s marriage is on the rocks after his wife accuses him of infidelity )
The famous athlete was later discovered in Yokkaichi, 105 miles from his team’s hotel in Izumisano, and was immediately returned to the Uganda camp and flown back to his home country.
When Mr. Ssekitoleko returned home, he was detained and later released following public and parliamentary outrage.
He was set free and given cash and a motorcycle as start-up capital to help his family after abandoning his pregnant wife in poverty.
The most recent news from the weightlifter’s family is that his marriage to his wife is in trouble.
His baby mama accuses him of losing his morals and becoming a womanizer and mummy’s boy.
She goes on to say that Ssekitoleko’s mother has become the decision-maker in their family, and nothing can happen without her permission.
When contacted about the allegations, Julius Ssekitoleko dismissed them, saying they were baseless and untrue. (Julius Ssekitoleko’s marriage is on the rocks after his wife accuses him of infidelity –Latest News in Uganda)
- S*X Education Season 4, Full Review of the Netflix Show
- Carls date 2023 Animation Movie, Full Review
- The Ultimate Guide to Finding Affordable Online Colleges for In-State Students
- The Top 6 Online Business Degree Programs That Guarantee Lucrative Careers
- Understanding Accreditation: A Key Factor in Choosing an Online U.S. University