Former Da Nu Eagles band member Nannozi Joweria alias Sasha Brighton Kalungi has assured her music fans, fans, and followers that she is under no obligation to release new music. (Sasha Brighton – I’ll release new music at my own pace)
The mother of two explains that she enjoys doing whatever she wants at her own pace, without feeling rushed or strained in any way.
She observes that when people work on projects under duress, they are more likely to deliver premature and half-baked results.
- Elizabeth II has passed away
- Who will win the title of Miss Tourism Uganda for 2022–2023
- Evelyn Lagu requests further funding for her fourteenth operation
- President Museveni has a song by Diamond Platnumz called Balaam
- The Computer Misuse (Amendment) Bill 2022 is adopted by Parliament
By the way, I release new music at my own pace. I don’t put any pressure on myself. When you put yourself under duress, you may fail. I don’t imitate others, and my fans are aware that I work at my own pace.
Sasha Brighton Kalungi made the remarks in response to a question about why she had been musically absent for several months.
She went on to say that she was silent because she needed some peace of mind and space because she was baking a ban in her oven and didn’t want to be stressed about it. (Sasha Brighton – I’ll release new music at my own pace – celebrity jazz ug )