According to reports reaching our news desk, singer Lydia Jazmine and her manager Ronnie Mulindwa are no longer on speaking terms. (Lydia Jazmine allegedly divorced manager Ronnie Mulindwa )
The two are said to be on the verge of a split after disagreeing on terms better known to themselves alone.
They are said to have gone a long time without speaking or seeing each other, and close friends say they are acting like enemies who have never been close.
When manager Ronnie was asked to comment on his working relationship with Lydia Jazmine, he stated that he signed a three-year contract with her.
According to reports, Ronnie Mulinda has only one month left on his contract.
He warned Jazmine not to book or handle shows behind his back, saying she would get into trouble if she did.
The statements were made by Ronnie Mulindwa during a phone interview on Radio Simba’s Wolokoso program. (Lydia Jazmine allegedly divorced manager Ronnie Mulindwa – Fresh news 2022)
- S*X Education Season 4, Full Review of the Netflix Show
- Carls date 2023 Animation Movie, Full Review
- The Ultimate Guide to Finding Affordable Online Colleges for In-State Students
- The Top 6 Online Business Degree Programs That Guarantee Lucrative Careers
- Understanding Accreditation: A Key Factor in Choosing an Online U.S. University