Following several online media stories linking It has issued a statement clarifying that they do not own the hospital. (Victoria Hospital is not a part of the Ruparelia Group )
“Several online media publications have drawn our attention to the above business entity, which is linked to the Ruparelia Group of companies.” “To be clear, the above-mentioned business entity is not and has never been a part of the Ruparelia Group of companies,” the group says in a statement.
“We thank the media for bringing this to our attention, but we also urge them to always double-check information before publishing it.” The correct information about the ownership of Victoria Hospital could have been obtained from the Uganda registration services Bureau (URSB) in this case,” the release continues.
Sudhir Ruparelia, a business magnate, purchased Victoria University in 2013. He did not, however, purchase Victoria Hospital, and the press has always referred to him as the owner of the hospital, which was previously affiliated with the university.
it has come out to say that they have never had any business dealings with UMC(Victoria Hospital is not a part of the Ruparelia Group – Latest News in Uganda)
- Unveiling the Charms of “The Land of Saints and Sinners (2024)”: A Movie Review
- From Script to Screen: The Evolution of “Air Force One 2024
- A Thrilling Ride: Captain Miller 2024 Movie Review
- The Ultimate Guide to Finding the Right Real Estate Attorney for Your Needs
- How to Choose the Best Real Estate Attorney for Your Needs