Can Juliana Kanyomozi and the B2C Entertainment trio both draw large crowds with concerts on the same day? A sizable proportion of netizens believe so. (Both can draw large crowds – Netizens’ reactions to Juliana Kanyomozi and B2C Entertainment concerts)
Juliana Kanyomozi announced on Monday that she will perform at the Kampala Serena Hotel on Friday, August 19, 2022.
According to the ticket prices, the “Juliana Live at Serena” concert is expected to be a VIP affair.
On the same day, the B2C Entertainment trio will perform at Freedom City in a concert titled “B2C Live in Concert.”
This has sparked debate about who will draw a larger crowd, with many pointing out that the two brands can both draw large crowds because they appeal to different types of music fans.
This is not the first time that two artists have scheduled concerts on the same day. Chameleone and King Saha did something similar in 2015, and both drew large crowds. (Both can draw large crowds – Netizens’ reactions to Juliana Kanyomozi and B2C Entertainment concerts – celebrity jazz ug
- Since their Kukyala over 10 months ago, Robin Kisti and her partner Mark Asiimwe had broken things up
- Optimus, a walking humanoid robot that Tesla has unveiled, might be purchased in 2027
- Diamond Platnumz and Spice Diana Give each other Nicknames
- Why Vanessa and Emmanuel Lwasa’s Kukyala was canceled
- It’s time for Chameleone – Bebe Cool and Bobi Wine to end their musical careers